Work for us
Sales & Events Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role within a wedding, conference and event venue
- Ensure all departmental administration is followed to company standard
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with in a proactive manner and converted to confirmed bookings
- To grow and develop existing corporate business and develop new accounts
- Ability to demonstrate a pro-active sales approach and identify new opportunities and convert to new business
- Results focused with a drive to meet and exceed targets
Full time | 5/7 days | £23,000 per annum
Email your CV & Covering letter: Manager@sudburyhouse.co.uk
The ideal candidate for this for this role will :
· Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
· Have a keen eye for detail
· Be passionate about striving to exceed customers expectations
· Take pride in your work
· Be adaptable and able to think on their feet
· Great team player
· Flexible within your work
· Previous experience in a Hotel Duty Management position
Sudbury House is located at the edge of the Cotswolds between Oxford and Swindon. The hotel offers four star accommodation with 50 en suite bedrooms, Meeting and Function rooms and our 2AA Rosette Magnolia Restaurant.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Restaurant Manager within a similar hotel.
As the Restaurant Manager you will be professional, highly organised, standards driven and have excellent attention to detail and customer service skills.
3-4 Sleep in duty shifts per week.
Full time | 5/7 days per week | £21-23,000 per annum
Live in available
Email your CV & Covering letter: email@example.com